WELCOME!

Welcome to the CAN Fund Athlete Blog!
This is where Canadian Athletes will be posting as they train and prepare to represent Canada on the World Stage! Keep up to date on when and where our athletes are training and competing!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December 22nd, 2010

This morning I was looking for some inspiration for my training so I headed out towards Newington Armoury along 'Louise Sauvage Pathway'. Not only does she have a bike path named after her but she even has a ferry boat with her name plastered on the side. Perhaps I should have a few words with BC ferries?

There are an endless amount of bike trails around here that are wide, smooth and mostly flat which makes for great training. I really cannot be more thankful for to the CAN Fund for making this possible. Thanks to them and the funds I received, I know I will be ready to take on the world in 30 days.

I enjoyed taking my boys with me today. We 'biked' our way through the Baxland and along the Parramatta River walk. The sun is so hot here that we have to be careful. Although we all had 50 SPF sunscreen on, we still got a little red after 1.5 hours.

Well, we are only three days away from Christmas and the boys have left the building. While they are out ice skating (yes, apparently Mark wanted to get an ice skate in before Christmas), I will be busy wrapping presents before myevening session in the weight room! Wishing you all a happy, healthy Christmas filled with tons of joy and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment